What's This Blog About?

Pacific Grove is nearly an island - it is in the minds of people who live here - "surrounded" on two sides by the blue cold ocean. In a town that's half water and half land, we're in a specific groove where we love nature but also love to leave and see what the rest of the world is doing. Welcome along!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Wackadoodle

Wackadoodle is my favorite word, a word so completely satisfying that I never get tired of saying it.  

It was a wackadoodle day, all told, and I'm glad I'm going to get ready for the next one now.

Comments always welcome, and followers encouraged.  But I'd consider that carefully, especially since wackadoodle is my favorite word.  And you never know where I'll lead you.  Feeling brave, are you?

See you tomorrow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does "wackadoodle" include "fruit of the loom" clowns? It would seem so....