What's This Blog About?

Pacific Grove is nearly an island - it is in the minds of people who live here - "surrounded" on two sides by the blue cold ocean. In a town that's half water and half land, we're in a specific groove where we love nature but also love to leave and see what the rest of the world is doing. Welcome along!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Commenting

Hi Brave Readers,

In response to a request or two sent to my personal email (not necessary after you read the following), I have searched for and found the settings for moderating comments here on Blogger.  I changed settings so that your comments should now be posted instantly instead of being moderated by me on my email address first.  You will see a word verification aspect that's supposed to reduce spammers from mucking up the fun, but the comment - according to what I've read - should be posted immediately.

A few of you commented to me - again, on my personal email - what your favorite road songs are, as I posted yesterday.

The initial list consists of these gems:

Give It To You - G Love and Jack Johnson
Runnin' Down A Dream - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
Speedway at Nazareth - Mark Knopfler
Suite Judy Blue Eyes - Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young
On the Road Again - Willie Nelson

Keep 'em coming!  I'll list all submitted suggestions; always looking for new ideas in music.

1 comment:

Christine Bottaro said...

Here's my comment. I will publish it next. See what happens when YOU comment here. Be sure to check back later today or tomorrow for results. Thanks!