What's This Blog About?

Pacific Grove is nearly an island - it is in the minds of people who live here - "surrounded" on two sides by the blue cold ocean. In a town that's half water and half land, we're in a specific groove where we love nature but also love to leave and see what the rest of the world is doing. Welcome along!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Specific Changes to Specific Groove

In case you haven't been here lately at Specific Groove, I have a new look!  I've been exploring the settings on the blog site to perk up the appearances, update information and change the settings.  It's been fun; I'll change things around every now and then to keep your interest up as well as mine.  In addition to this blog, I am working on a professional website which I hope to launch by the middle of June.

If you can, take a minute to tell me how the changes are working out.  I think I've reached the point in this process where I can only make it worse instead of better unless I take a break and look again later with fresh eyes.  I'll be looking forward to hearing from you.

Also, feel free to pass along my blog URL:  www.specificgroove.blogspot.com to friends and friends of friends when you think of it.  I know the odd post now and again gets into the hands of new readers, so my fame is spreading (well, I like to flatter myself every once in a while).

Eventually, the site will "migrate" so I can incorporate other features I don't get to use now, including video clips and slide shows, among other things.  For now, this is what I've come up with.

Thoughts?  Ideas?  Comments?  Feel free........

No comments: