What's This Blog About?

Pacific Grove is nearly an island - it is in the minds of people who live here - "surrounded" on two sides by the blue cold ocean. In a town that's half water and half land, we're in a specific groove where we love nature but also love to leave and see what the rest of the world is doing. Welcome along!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Beauty at the Farmer's Market

Farmers laid out their wares in Pacific Grove at the Farmer's Market.  Attendance seemed sparse.  I was very happy to be there and wished I'd had a lot more money with me to spend on armfuls of flowers.  As it was, I bought petrale sole, squash and red flame raisins, took pictures and kept memories, which I've been enjoying.  If only the flowers had the power to fend off the cold wind that's been blowing since then.

I have a few examples of beauty to show you, so enjoy.  I'll be back writing again tomorrow...

No comments: