What's This Blog About?

Pacific Grove is nearly an island - it is in the minds of people who live here - "surrounded" on two sides by the blue cold ocean. In a town that's half water and half land, we're in a specific groove where we love nature but also love to leave and see what the rest of the world is doing. Welcome along!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It was a dark and stormy day.

I was out almost all day today, doing things, checking in on friends, looking at the continuing wild show by Mother Nature and The Ocean.  One shot really takes the cake:  More to come.  This was taken looking north across the bay from Pacific Grove's Scenic Drive at about 2 PM.  No retouching done on this one.  It looked just like this. 




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great shot that is! Is it one of yours? It looks monochromatic, but then I see hints of pink and aqua.

Anonymous said...

The system doesn't want to accept my comment. Hmmm. Maybe I should be more creative?

It's about the wild ocean shot. Wow. Is it by you? Looks monochromatic, something like the missing time of day, but I think I see tints of pink and aqua.

Anonymous said...

This is probably my fifth attempt at posting. I will quit now. The word verifications have been darling.